1. General, Customers, Language
(1) All offers, sales contracts, deliveries and services made on the basis of orders by our customers (each, a „Customer“) through our online shop www.zeebraham.com (the „Online Shop“) shall be governed by these general terms and conditions of sale (the „General Terms and Conditions“).
(2) The product offerings in the Online Shop are directed to Consumers. For the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions, a „Consumer“ is any individual entering into the contract for a purpose not related to his or her business, trade or self-employed professional activity (Sec. 13 of the German Civil Code)
(4) Our contracts with the Customer shall be made exclusively in the German or English language, in each case depending on whether the Customer makes the relevant purchase on our English language or on our German language website. Therefore, if the order is made on our German website, exclusively the German version of these General Terms and Conditions shall be relevant. If the order is made on our English website, exclusively the English version of these General Terms and Conditions shall be relevant.
2. Conclusion of Contract
(1) Our offerings in the Online Shop are non-binding.
(2) By placing an order in the Online Shop, the Customer makes a binding offer to purchase the relevant product. The offer will remain open for acceptance by us for a period ending at the end of the (third) business day following the day of the offer.
(3) Without undue delay upon receipt of the order, we will send to the Customer by e-mail a confirmation of receipt, which shall not constitute an acceptance of the order. The order shall be deemed to be accepted by us either upon subsequent (e-mail) acceptance of the order or by dispatching the product. The sales contract with the Customer shall not become effective until our acceptance.
(4) Any Customer who is a Consumer shall be entitled to revoke the offer and return the product in accordance with the cancellation and return policy as separately made available to the Customer on our website at the during the ordering process and at the end of these general terms and conditions of sale.
3. Prices and Payment
Our prices include statutory VAT, but are net of shipping costs. Any customs duties and similar public charges shall be borne by the Customer.
4. Retention of Title and Resale
(We retain legal title to any product supplied by us until the purchase price (including VAT and shipping costs) for such product has been fully paid.
(1) In the event of a defect of the delivered product, the Customer shall be entitled to request from us to repair the defect or to supply another product (as ordered) which is free from defects.
(2) If remediation pursuant to subsection 1 fails or cannot reasonably be expected from the Customer or we refuse to remedy the defect, the Customer shall be entitled to terminate the sales contract, reduce the purchase price or claim damages or frustrated expenses, in each case in accord¬ance with applicable law; provided, how-ever, that damage claims of the Customer shall be subject to the provisions contained in Section 7 of these General Terms and Conditions.
(3) The warranty period shall be two years upon delivery of the Product.
(1) We shall not be liable (on whatever legal grounds) for damages which may not reasonably be foreseen, assuming a normal use of the product. The foregoing limitations of liability shall not apply in cases of wilful misconduct or gross negligence.
(3) The provisions of this Section 6 shall not apply with respect to our liability for guaranteed product specifications (within the meaning of Sec. 444 of the German Civil Code), personal injury or under the German Product Liability Act.
7. Applicable Law and Competent Courts
(1) Any contracts entered into between us and the Customer shall be governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany under exclusion of the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG), without prejudice to any mandatory conflict of laws provisions. If the Customer is a Consumer and has his or her habitual residence in another country, the Customer shall, however, continue to have the protection afforded to him by provisions that cannot be derogated from by agreement by virtue of the law applicable in the state of the Customer’s habitual residence.
(2) If the Customer is a corporation, limited liability company or commercial partnership or otherwise operates a commercial business (Kaufmann within the meaning of Sec. 1 (1) of the German Commercial Code) or is a legal entity or special fund organized under public law, the courts in Nuerenberg shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all disputes arising out of or in connection with the relevant contract. In all other cases, we or the Customer may file suit before any court of competent jurisdiction under applicable law.
The European Union has set up an online platform ("ODR platform") for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes. You can find the platform at
We are not obligated to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board and are generally not prepared to do so.
Information regarding the right of revocation:
You have the right to revoke this contract within 60 days without giving any reasons. The period of revocation is 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the last item of merchandise.
In order to exercise your right of revocation you must notify us (ZEEBRAHAM UTD, Köhnstraße 38, 90478 Nürnberg, Telefon: +49 (0) 911 27 74 53 77, , e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org) of your decision to revoke the contract by sending us an unequivocal declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, a fax or an e-mail). If you wish, you may use the attached revocation form, but there is no requirement to do so.
To comply with the cancellation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of cancellation before the end of the cancellation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we are required to refund all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (except any additional costs incurred as a result of you choosing a delivery method other than the lowest-cost standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at least within 14 days from the day on which we received your notice of revocation of this contract. Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. We will not charge you any fees for the refund.
We may hold off completing your refund until we have received the merchandise back, or you have supplied us with proof that you have returned the merchandise, whichever occurs earlier.
You are obliged to return or hand over all merchandise to us without undue delay, but at least within 14 days from the day on which you gave us your notice of revocation of this contract.
The above requirement is deemed satisfied if you return the goods before expiry of the 60-day period. We will assume the return shipping costs, provided you use the return shipping label provided by us for shipment from the country in which delivery was made to you, otherwise you will be required to pay the return shipping costs. You are only obliged to cover any depreciation in the value of merchandise if the depreciation is attributable to your improper handling of the merchandise when examining its condition, properties and function.
End of notice
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete this form and return it to us)
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) to purchase the following merchandise (*)/:
— ordered on (*)/received on (*)
— name of customer(s)
— address of customer(s)
(*) Delete where applicable